Who we are
Eduix Ltd is a company in Tampere, Finland. We design, implement and maintain software, especially for the education and government sector.
If you have questions regarding data protection, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data we collect
We do not collect personal information or information about your browser or device, nor do we track you outside this website.
If the website determines that an action is suspicious or harmful from security standpoint, it logs an anonymized IP address.
We collect anonymized statistics on how visitors use our blog. The system is set up so that it does not save cookies on your browser, nor does it track your activities outside this website. The information we collect is used strictly for analytical purposes. It cannot be used to identify or profile individual users, and it is not used in automated decision making. Our blog stores the following data:
- Anonymized IP address
- Country of IP address
- Activity across website:
- Pages you visited
- Visit duration
- Links through which you left the site
- The domain of the referrer URL, i.e. the site from which you moved to our blog by clicking on a link
- Example: A hypothetical page called www.facebook.com/page/posts/abcdef has a link to our website. When you click on the link, our analytics show that someone entered our website from the www.facebook.com domain.
You may choose to opt out of usage analytics to avoid the aggregation and analysis of data collected on this website. To make that choice, please click below to receive an opt-out cookie.
Cookie prefixes and purposes:
- piwik_ignore: If you exclude yourself from being tracked, this cookie saves your selection. A temporary session cookie called MATOMO_SESSID is also created.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share data with
The data is stored in our servers, and we do not share it with parties outside Eduix Ltd. Access to the data is limited to administrators.
How long we retain your data
The security log is cleared automatically once a month.
The aggregated data used to compile user statistics (e.g. visitors by country) is stored for now. The data cannot be used to identify individual users.
What rights you have over your data
According to the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the following rights with regards to your personal data:
- Right to access: You can request a copy of the data that we are processing.
- Right to rectify inaccurate or incomplete data
- Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”): At any time, you can cancel the permission that you gave to process your data and request that we delete it.
- Right to restrict processing: Instead of the deletion of your data, you can request that we restrict its processing. You can also request that we restrict the processing until inaccurate or incomplete data is rectified. In the latter case, we will inform you before the data is unrestricted again. Restricting means that besides storage, your data can only be processed with your explicit permission.
- Right to data portability: You can request that we deliver your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and transmit it to another controller. If it is technically feasible, you can request that we transfer the data directly to the new controller.
Please send a written request to Eduix Ltd (email@example.com). We respond within one month, which is the time frame specified in the data protection regulation.