The year 2022 is almost over and we decided to wrap up our main efforts on supporting education digital transformation around the world.
We’ve had a great time boosting our internationalization projects mainly in Latin America, Europe and Africa regions. Below I wrap up the highlights of this year:
- Publication of the Edupreneurs Recommendation Paper, April
- Participation at the Education Leadership Forum at TAMK, April
- Participation at Bett Brasil Educar, May
- Participation at the European Universities Information System (EUNIS) Conference, June
- Webinar organized by Oshana School of Computing about Open Science Schooling, September
- Trip to Ghana to build education ecosystem through digitalizing theses processes, September
- Participation at the ADEA Triennale in Mauritius, October
- Participation at the Annual IT days of Finnish HEIs at LUT University, November
We are very excite for the comming year of 2023.
Until then, Eduix wishes you all a Happy Holiday Season and a Marvelous New Year!